Free For All Friday - President Monson

Today I want to share modern-day scriputre: A quote from our prophet, President Thomas S. Monson.

He said, "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."

I think a lot about that as a parent.  Sometimes children don't behave the way we would like, and sometimes their behaviors cause problems for us, and them.  I often have to take a step back and remember the most important thing I can do is to love them.

What is on your mind today?

TOMORROW: Alma 60

Comments

  1. Romans 8: 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

    To be led by the Spirit of God means you have to be LISTENING!!

    That is what is on my mind today. Trying to listen to hear the promptings. Trying to prioritize my crazy overfilled schedule according to what God would have me do today. Letting all the "things" that don't matter go and not worry about them so I can focus on the important things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts