Alma 63

Alma 63

Whew!  The end of Alma! What a neat experience this has been, as I have read nearly a chapter a day consistently.  I feel like my understanding and testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown.

I just got back from Hawaii last month, so when I read about Hagoth and the Nephites going northward, I automatically thought of the Polynesian Island people.  Though it's not official, I have researched and found a few quotes from General Authorities verifying that Hagoth and the Nephites were the ancestors of these good island people. Brought good feelings to my heart.

Moroni dies in this chapter. If I read correctly, he died only a year after he "retired."  What a great example of enduring to the end....or close to it. It motivates me to work hard everyday until my time is up (hopefully that won't be for a long while!)

What did you get out of it today?

TOMORROW: Helaman 1

Comments

Popular Posts