Alma 59

Alma 59

And it came to pass that Moroni was angry with the government, because of their aindifference concerning the freedom of their country.


I read this verse and I feel his pain now!  This chapter could be applied to our nation today.  I worry about the wickedness of the people living here, and their leaders.  There is so much evil and corruption, self-entitlement and pride, that the Adversary is wreaking havoc in the land!


All I can do is take care of my little piece of the world, but I tell you, I have a feeling that things will get worse before they get better.

TOMORROW: Free For ALL Friday

Comments

  1. And they doubted and marveled.

    Yes. This is me. There are some days that I feel that exact way. One second I can see the amazing blessings just pouring down over me and at the same time doubting so much about so much!

    When the lilac next to our path towards the car is in full bloom I always stop for a second and take a deep breath. I love lilacs! One day, a couple of weeks ago. I was walking out to the car completely devastated and full of doubt. And yet, when I passed the lilac, I had to stop and marvel at the wonderful smell and told the Lord thanks for my lilac bush.

    To doubt and yet marvel. I know the verse wasn't talking about lilacs. But I think those words fit so many different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I started this blog! This is my favorite comment EVER!!! It is a beautiful nugget that I am amazed I missed. What a beautiful gift you have given me. I might use it in my other blog, if thats ok!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts