3 Nephi 8

3 Nephi 8

"there was not any man who could do a miracle in the name of Jesus save he were cleansed every whit from his iniquity-"  Beautiful statement.

I cannot imagine the three hours of destruction, death and terror. Whole cities being swallowed up, burnt up, blown up- people taken away by tornadoes! How frightening!

The whole world was in morning of the crucifixion of the Savior.  The earth itself mourned and wailed.


I cannot help but think of the last days and the natural disasters; earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.  I'll admit, that part makes me a bit nervous. I'm doing what I can do be prepared spiritually, emotionally and physically.....but the idea of things blowing up and government coming close to collapse is still a little frightening.

I am so grateful for the gospel and the perspective that it gives me, especially in times to come!


Comments

  1. Sometimes it is so amazing to me how people go about their merry way, forgetting God or worse yet, fighting against Him... but when it all hits the fan- they finally hit their knees.

    How many times do we need to be told to be good? Maybe I am getting to the age in my life where once is probably enough. Or at least, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts