Got a question?

Got a question? Post it here and I'll do the best I can to answer it!

Comments

  1. Hi, I wanted to ask if you knew the artist to this picture of Christ, the one you say hangs in your room: http://andilooked.blogspot.com/2011/08/3-nephi-17.html

    I have been looking for this picture for a long time and would like to know the artist so I can buy a copy. Thanks for your help!

    Keep up the good work with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annalisa. I actually don't know the artist! I'm so sorry. I took the picture down and looked at the back- no name anywhere. I did some looking on the internet but came up with nothing. If you'd like, I can scan it in high resolution and email it to you. If you have a printer, you can print in out. It might work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a webpage question. Is it possible to change the pages so when clicking on comments to your posts, the comments will simply show without having to go to a new page? I don't know anything about how to set up a webpage. But I want to read comments more often, it just takes too long going back and forth because my current laptop is what it is. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. There are three options for comments: Embed, which allows you to comment from the post; full-page and pop-up, which brings up new pages (of comments only, to post above.)

      I have the Embed option, because it's the only option that allows you to Reply to another comment directly.

      Sorry!!

      But, yes, read the comments! I'm hoping we'll get more reading starting in January. I really enjoy the comments part of it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts