Sunday Symposium

I thought I'd try something new.  Even thought there aren't always a lot of messages, there are more and more people that are visiting this blog.  So, I thought I'd open one day to questions or any comments/insights visitors would like to leave.  I'll do my bests to find the answer in a timely fashion. And, of course, others are encouraged to answer questions as well.

For those of you who receive this by email- I'm so grateful you allow me to be a part of your daily life. I'd love to have you be a part of mine. Please consider clicking on the link sometime and visiting me here :)



So here it is: our first Sunday Symposium.

Ask any question.

Leave any comment.



 I'll start with a question for you: What do you consider true conversion to be?



Comments

  1. True conversion to me is that moment in your life when you realize that you are not the center of the universe. When you are able to take a step back and recognize that God is in control. That time when you finally give up trying to run your life yourself and turn your heart over to God for Him to guide you to be the person He wants you to be... which may not be the person you thought you would be.

    Once that moment happens... then the gospel can be looked at through different eyes as a freeing path instead of a restrictive one. When that personal conversion of giving oneself to the Lord happens, He happens. He comes in. He takes over. He guides. He blesses. He changes that moment into a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! It really is the pivotal point! You are so smart Angie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts