3 Nephi 3

3  Nephi 3

What a blessing good leaders are to a group of people.  Lachoneus and Gidgiddoni were both men of God, who sought inspiration from the Lord to lead their people. In turn, they were blessed.

On the other hand, Giddianhi was a wicked man driven by power and greed. This would ultimately lead to the demise of his people.

I've been thinking a lot about good leaders as of late during our upcoming elections here in the US. What kind of leader would be best for our country, for the people. I hope it would be one who had faith and sought God's will for us.

I also think of leaders on a smaller scale. I am a leader in my own home. They way I lead affect my children, my husband, those around me.  It's a lot of responsibility- and one that I take seriously.


Comments

Popular Posts