Jacob 6

Sorry I'm late this morning. What a crazy week!  We just got our power back on last night after four days!

I can hear the anguish in Jacob's voice as he pleads with his family, and us, to repent and follow the Savior.  

Sometimes I wonder how numb they had to have been to be reminded so often.  I mean, how hard is it, really, to make good choices.

But, then I am always reminded that everyone is in need of repentance.  And everyone struggles to make the right choices- just some more than others.  Pride, hurt, anger, resentment, desires, expectations, etc- all stand in the way of people and repentance.  And I don't know if there isn't anyone who hasn't felt these things.

O be wise.  What more can he say?

That's good advice- even if it is really hard.

Comments

  1. I like what is says in verse 5 - "cleave unto God as he cleaves unto you."
    I also liked verse 8 and particularly how it talked about making a mockery of the great plan of redemption, if we reject the words of the prophets etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts