Words of Mormon

Words of Mormon

Two verses stuck out to me:

And I do this for a awise bpurpose; for thus it whispereth me, according to the workings of the Spirit of the Lord which is in me. And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord cknoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he dworketh in me to do according to his ewill.




I have had a couple opportunities the past 36 hours to be put into people's paths, seemingly by happenstance. But, it turns out afterwards that it was by design, for the benefit of them.  


It's neat to see, after the fact, the way the Lord knows us, and our needs, and meets them through each other.


I also loved:
 18 Wherefore, with the help of these, king aBenjamin, by laboring with all the might of his body and the bfaculty of his whole soul, and also the prophets, did once more establish peace in the land.


He didn't try with part of his soul, or even most- but with the faculty of his whole soul.  Why should I think He expects any less from me?


What did you think/learn today?




Comments

  1. I liked what it said in verse 14 - "And in the 'strength of the Lord' they did contend against their enemies." We can accomplish many things when we have the strength of the Lord behind us. We need to pray for this strength more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts