Ether 7

Ether 7

I love it when good prevails.  Shule was awesome.  Not only was he righteous, but he was tough, courageous, forgiving and grateful.

I wish there was more written about him than just this one chapter, but it gives me a sense of who he was.  I wondered this morning if my life would be summed up into just one chapter, what would it say?  Would I be righteous, tough, courageous, forgiving and grateful, too?  I hope so.  I've never had to motlen swords, have my family try to kill me, been stuck in captivity, or forgive the person who wanted me dead.  But, I have tried to live my life the best I can.  

Someday when we receive additional scripture, I hope there is more about Shule in there.  I think he is one of the Book of Mormon heroes that I'd like to meet.

What part of today's chapter got into you?

SATURDAY: Suit Yourself Saturday
SUNDAY: Sabbath Day Rest
MONDAY: Ether 8

Comments

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts