3 Nephi 27

3 Nephi 27

Verse 11 and 12 hit me this morning so much that I actually blogged about it on my other blog. Click here if you want to read it.


But, the one thing I would like to comment on here is verses 29-30. "Ask and ye shall receive, knock, and it shall be opened unto you.....and now behold, my joy is great, even unto fullness, because of you..."

I think often of the pain and suffering Jesus experienced on the cross and in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sake.  I celebrate the knowledge that I could also bring my Savior joy just by coming to Him.

What did you get out of the chapter today?

TOMORROW: 3 Nephi 28

Comments

  1. Trying to type from my phone. So this is short....

    It struck me how much we are expected to 'do'. It's not about saying 'i believe' and that being the commitment. Grace is not the end of it like some believe. It's part. The the bigger part is who we are, what we do, how we live, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts