3 Nephi 29/30

3 Nephi 29/30

I combined the two chapters due to the short length and common message: the latter days.

Whenever I read a prophecy about the Book of Mormon in the Book of Mormon I always get tingles.  I love the idea that I am holding a fulfilled prophecy. It represents hope and consistency.  It shows me that the Lord keeps His word and that I will be taken care of if I do my best to live right.

What part of these chapters got into you today?

TOMORROW: 4 Nephi

PS- Sorry about Saturday- I dropped the ball! My bad!

Comments

  1. Because the word spurn was used often in these chapters I had to look it up.
    "kick away, trample, refuse were words used to define spurn.

    Those word struck my heart with pain.

    How could any one, refuse, trample or kick away the love of the Savior as shown in his gospel!

    I guess it is those who have been lead away by the things of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts