Alma 54

Alma 54

Moroni's letter is hilarious.  He basically says, "Hey Ammoron, you're probably not going to get this but I'll say it one more time: You have the chance to back off or I will annihilate you. But, since I'm pretty sure you are a child of hell, I'm gonna tell you like it is...do what I say or we will come after you and hunt you down"

I Love Moroni!

I wish I had the much hootspa!

Then Ammorons letter was even funnier!  "Well, I'm totally mad at you, and could beat the crap out of you. But, I'm going to give you exactly what you demanded, but not because you asked...it just so happens it's easier for us. But, I'm big and tough, I'm still gonna totally beat you."

Maybe I'm not being totally spiritual, but this chapter totally made me laugh today! How to I even attach a label to this post!


Comments

  1. I LOVE your explanation of this chapter!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been on to make comments in awhile. I know its no excuse, but my kids are off school for two weeks and its hard to find spare time between giving them attention and keeping up with the housework they make, lol. I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts