Moroni 4 & 5

Moroni 4 & 5




I love the Sacrament. I love that time where the windows of heaven are parted a little further, and I can commune with God and be forgiven and cleansed.

Sure, during the week I can renew my personal commitment to Him, but only during the Sacrament can I renew the covenants I have made WITH Him.  It is an ordinance, performed by Priesthood authority. It is a sacred and intimate time with my Father in Heaven that I truly cherish.

I love the fact that the Sacrament prayer that is used today was uttered thousands of years ago. It speaks to the consistency of gospel and the Savior. It truly is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Comments

  1. I'll like it more when I don't have 5 kids crawling all over me and I can concentrate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts