Moroni 10

Moroni 10

I know that 3-5 is what we call "Moroni's Promise." It's beautiful- and speaks to the sweet confirmation of the Holy Ghost. If you're not familiar with it, read it, study it and try it in your own life. It works.

For me, this chapter is a continuation of the lesson on hope, faith and charity that has been prevalent in the last three chapters.

Moroni is hitting home the vital importance of these three things. Without them, we cannot be saved.

Moroni's final plea: Come unto Christ (30)

That is the message of the entire Book of Mormon. Come unto Christ- and lay ahold of every good gift.

I have been so uplifted as I finish reading the Book of Mormon again. My testimony has been strengthened, and I feel closer to Him.


I can't wait to start again on January 1st!

In the meantime, I'll be posting other great Book of Mormon and Doctrinal goodies here, so keep checking back!

Comments

  1. I am grateful that the Lord has blessed my family with the gospel. I look around and see so many hopeless or helpless people and think- if only you would open your eyes and see what God has planned for you!

    I don't know for sure what God has planned for me, but whatever it is.... It is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me of "Come what may and love it." I like that quote. The key is to always be in tune so you can be in on the plan, too!

      Delete
  2. Website issues this morning. It says my comment was posted... maybe it will show later??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this chapter. It gives me hope in the promise of the Plan! It has so many words that I love; faith, hope, charity, awake, good gifts, strengthen, perfected, paradise, reunite, pleasing, love, Zion, miracles, knowledge, teach, truth and ponder. What a treasure trove to rely and act on!

    It also gives me the confidence to never give up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that you're commenting on my blog! I hope you'll be here in January when I start again :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts