Moroni 2 & 3

Moroni 2 & 3

These are short chapters, so I consolidated them into one post.




I love how intimate Priesthood ordinances are. They all have to do with something physical, with His hands, or hands that represent His. It makes sense, since the Priesthood is merely doing what He would do with His permission.

 I also love how it is said very plainly that Jesus called them.

Each and every one of us is known by Him, and important to Him. He knows our name, He knows our hearts. He wants us to succeed.

I am always amazed when I sit and take inventory of all that He has given me to help me along His path: the Priesthood and all  its ordinances, the scriptures, prophets, prayer, the Holy Ghost, the gifts of the Spirit, personal revelation, the organization of His church, callings, study materials, seminary, institute,  classes, firesides, conferences, magazines, activities, visiting/home teachers, etc.

 I am  overwhelmed with love and gratitude at the efforts He puts forth- through Him and others- on my behalf. And, I am honored to be a part of this list for others.  

Comments

  1. I am grateful for the Priesthood. Grateful for the men in my life that hold and honor it. I am at peace knowing that I can call on it at any time to bless our family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts