3 Nephi 16

3 Nephi 16

I just realized that Jesus is quoting Heavenly Father in this chapter.  How awesome is that!?

The word that caught my attention in this chapter was "If"  To me, it's such an empowering word.  It means that our eternal salvation is up to us.  The Savior has already atoned for our sins. We have all that we need here on earth to obtain salvation later.  BUT, it ALL rides on OUR choices.....the big IF.

IF we obey, IF we humble ourselves....if, if, if.

IF we choose His path.

IF

Small word, but power.

Comments

  1. Every once in a while when I read about other people, other records, more to follow comments... I just wonder when we are going to start getting that further knowledge and who/where the other sheep are hiding out. =)

    Curiosity and all....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts