3 Nephi 10

3 Nephi 10


At the time that Mormon added his commentary (vv 14-19) It was almost 800 years from the time that Lehi left Jerusalem. They knew their history, their past- the legacy Lehi and his family left.  It's because of the scriptures that they had not only kept, but searched.  And Mormon here implores us to search the scriptures as well.

I love any time the scriptures speak directly to us, and Mormon did that quite often. It makes them feel like they really were written for me, and to me.

This chapter (as with the next 17 chapters) truly do prove that the Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ.  It does go hand in hand with the Bible, testifying the reality of the existence of the Savior and the Plan of Salvation.

I know I am so very grateful that I have access to the scriptures in my life. I have been richly blessed.






Comments

Popular Posts