Mosiah 25

Mosiah 25

Have you seen the Disney movie "Tangled"?  The roller coaster of emotions the Nephites felt in the first eleven verses reminds me of the part in where Rapunzel goes through rapid emotion changes:



Such high highs and low lows!  I have totally had days like that!

But, on a more serious note- Alma brings the different groups together in faith, purpose and worship.  I love how we can go to any LDS meetinghouse in the world and we will be taught the same thing.  It is so reassuring to me that the truth is out there, being organized, being taught and being heard.


What did you think/learn today?


Comments

  1. Hi Michelle, I've seen the Tangled movie. Its very good. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. But I have had a horrid horrid week. Hope I can get back into the readings very soon. Have missed them. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts