Mosiah 25

I couldn't stay away!!

Aside from King Benjamin's discourse, this is like the second General Conference of the Nephites!


I'm not sure if this is blasphemous, but the emotional roller coaster still reminds me of a scene from the movie "Tangled." (I looked it up last year and apparently I thought of the same thing!)

Anway...After Mosiah had read the records of Zeniff's people and Alma's people, Limhi exhorted them all to remember that the Lord had delivered them.

I think sometimes we can 'check out' after a tough time, and relax a bit as we recover. Sometimes our focus and gratitude can suffer during these times of recovery and ease.  It's important to always remember our Savior, even during the times when the need to be saved doesn't seem as apparent. For, the truth is, that we always need a Savior.

Comments

Popular Posts