Programming Note

Hi there- for those of you who have been following my blog, you'll notice a bit of a change. I finished reading the Book of Mormon (I started the blog in the middle of Alma) and decided to try something different. For two weeks I studied another topic, but found that I missed my daily dose of Book of Mormon. So, after much consideration, I have decided to go back to reading the Book of Mormon.

To provide continuity to the reading, I removed the posts of the past two weeks. (It was a study of the Harmony of the Gospels- I beautiful study, but too time-consuming for the daily reading that I use this blog for. I'll save that for my personal Sabbath Study.)

Anyway- just wanted to explain the change in format and posts, and to thank you for sticking with me!

Also- I have made 2 other changes: Mondays are the day I'd like to set aside for a topic.  I'll put the topic there, and the link to a conference talk that has to do with it. I'll post it a week in advance so you'll have time to read it and comment on it if you'd like.  AND- I have a new look!  I did some reformatting for a new, clean look. Hope you like that, too!

Comments

  1. The new look is good Michelle. I love all the pictures. I am excited to be reading the Book of Mormon again. I have missed it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts