Alma 15

Alma 15

Alma must have identified with Zeezrom.  They both had a history of fighting against the church, had amazing conversion stories and both did what they could to spread the gospel and repair the damage they caused.

I was impressed with Amulek.  He gave up his worldly riches for the word of God.  I ask myself, could I do that?  I hope so.

I also think it's very sweet how Alma took Amulek to his home to administer to him. My guess is that they grew very close. Good friends are wonderful to have!

What did you think/learn today?

Comments

  1. Just as Zeezrom was healed by Alma in this chapter many many years ago, we continue to have healings performed in our day. I wish to share a little experience of how I was healed recently.

    A new medication had been introduced into my body and I was having a very difficult time adjusting to it. It had been over a month and I was beginning to wonder if it wasn't suited to me. Another problem I had had for about 3 months was an over active tear duct in one of my eyes which caused it to cry a lot. I had had this problem before and it had always stopped after awhile, but I was starting to wonder if this time it was going to.

    Then as I was listening to the first General Conference talk online, I felt something change within my body, and from then on my eye problem was gone, and my body had adjusted to the medication and I felt myself again. I know that these blessings of healing were a result of listening to the prophets and apostles and I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing it with us, Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts