Three Days Away!!

I've had such a wonderful Christmas filled with family, friends and fun. But, the one thing I have been missing is my daily study of the Book of Mormon.  

I'll be honest - I debated on whether or not to study through this blog again this year. It takes quite a commitment to study, post, and reply each day. In fact, there was one point where I decided I wouldn't continue in 2013.

Then I went a while without the daily study, posting and replying.  And I miss it.

I miss the submersion into the scriptures. 

I miss the pondering and the discovery. 

I miss the way the Spirit would teach me new things in the verses I have read so many times before. 

I miss the insights I receive from those who study with me.

I miss the Book of Mormon.




So- in three days, I am starting all over again!  There is a preset 2013 schedule posted above which I will follow. I'll read a chapter every weekday, with weekends off.


I'm excited to begin my study again, and I hope you will join me!


Comments

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and in the spirit of education and upliftment.

Popular Posts